Thursday, June 25, 2009

Here comes Hello Kitty……….. or not.


Hello Kitty was going to have a show during the school break. Leaflets about it were distributed at my son's school and he was so excited that he told us he was 'INVITED' thinking the leaflet was an Invitation Card. That was amusing.... Cut story short, we booked tickets for a 4pm show on June, 19 which is on a Friday, a convenient time for us from KB.


Arriving at the venue (ICC), it was strange enough that we were able to park near the building and it was quiet for a show to go on. Only when we enter, we knew the show is canceled due to some shipping problem in Singapore and the play costumes were stranded, as we’ve been told. The organizer staff told us that the news of the cancellation was in the paper (Brunei Times) and on air (Kristal FM) on Thursday June, 18. Such a short notice and we failed to know about it.


It was sooooooo frustrating and surely was visible on my son’s face. He kept on asking why the show was canceled so we make up by bringing him to play at the Mall’s game arcade.


As on my part, I was pretty mad too as I’ve been staying up most of the night to complete my Hello Kitty hair clip for my daughter to wear to the show (though she probably will not be wearing it).





Well…..looking at the bright side, I’m able to make one new hair clippie. Look at the heavy eyelashes…hmmmm…Hello Kitty with mascara version LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment