Saturday, June 27, 2009

Boutique Bows


It’s fascinating to see beautiful boutique bow. I’m not talking about the mass produced ones but the handmade one-of-a-kind style. I like to browse the internet in search for boutique bows and they never failed to give me the oohs and aahs everytime. Most of them are however big sized at 5".


I don’t really fancy big bow. They looked kind of heavy on a child head. Medium and small sized bow suits me well and are just nice for the head. This is strictly my personal opinion only. I may try out doing the big bow one day or much probably on request (if any) *wink*


My first boutique bow with spikes, measured at 4".


My second boutique bow with spikes, measured at 4".



I really love having spikes on bows. They make quite a fashion. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment